National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Certification Testing
H.P. White is one of the only National Institute of Justice (NIJ) certified laboratories that provides NIJ environmental conditioning, and ballistic and stab resistance certification testing under one roof. With 3 dedicated NIJ test ranges, H.P. White delivers certification testing in as few as 6 business days.
Since 1972, as the first NIJ certified ballistics laboratory, H.P. White has been actively involved in NIJ certification testing and standards development. Today, H.P. White is NVLAP accredited (NVLAP Lab Code: 200825-0) to conduct the environmental conditioning and ballistics resistance testing required for NIJ standard 0101.06 body armor certification, and its predecessor NIJ standard 0101.04 for interested customers.
Intimate involvement in standards development, decades of practical testing experience, and unrivaled consistency, repeatability and accuracy of tests and test data have made H.P. White the body armor manufacturers’ trusted choice for NIJ testing. What’s more, with 3 dedicated NIJ test ranges and depth of technical staff, H.P. White provides manufacturers with industry leading testing turnaround times – as fast as 6 days to certification, once required environmental conditioning/aging is complete.
Just the Facts: H.P. White’s NIJ Testing Facilities and Capabilities
- 6 day turnaround on certification testing, once required environmental conditioning/aging is complete
- 3 dedicated NIJ test ranges (two over 50’).
- Range operating procedures exceeding NIJ requirements for higher tolerances and industry leading consistency.
- Proprietary clay management and conditioning equipment.
- Proprietary clay handling practices and equipment for consistency and repeatability.
- Gelatin testing for FBI protocols or research and development testing.
- 3 fully automated Environmental Conditioning Test Chambers, NVLAP approved for soft/hard armor conditioning.
- High-speed digital video and software, capable of 1M frames per second.
Click here for more information on H.P. White’s NIJ certification testing services. Or email email@example.com or call +1.410.838.6550.
Start a Project