HP White Services
For 75 years HP White has been providing ballistics, ballistics resistance, stab and forced entry testing and certification services to a wide scope of product types.
From automotive and building products to security and personal protective equipment, HP White is the leading test lab providing research and development support, quality assurance testing, and certification services for the world's most innovative protection devices.
To learn more about how HP White can support your product innovation, regardless of industry, click here
to have one of our experts contact you within 24 hours. See below for a sampling of our services, or browse our service pages for more detailed descriptions.
Accelerated Stress Testing
- Environmental Conditioning
- Penetration/permeation resistance
- Glove testing
- MIL-STD 810 F
- Shock and vibration
- Dust and debris
- Temperature, humidity and temp shock
- Salt Fog
- Accelerated corrosion
- Fiber/Textile - Cut, puncture, tear and abrasion
- NIR Camouflage Color Measurements
- Fabric Properties - thread count
- Accelerated Aging
Ballistics Resistance Testing
- Personal Armor - helmets, vests, visors, etc.
- Vehicular Armor - Steel, ceramic, aluminum, fiber glass, etc.
- Transparent Armor
- Fragment simulating projectiles
- Bulleted projectiles
- Experimental ammunition
Explosive Simulation Testing
- IED and shaped charge fragment simulation
Tactical Firing Range
- Judgment under stress
- Use of force
- Force on force engagement
Vehicular Armor Testing
- Panel ballistics
- Finishes - interior and exterior